Enter WTE System...
Web Ticket Entry allows any authorized user to process UNCC locate ticket requests online via the internet.
If you are comfortable with the requirements listed below, you may enter the Web Ticket Entry System here.
● A minimum of one representative from each company is required to attend a WTE training session.
● The user must have Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher and Microsoft .NET framework installed. These are free, downloadable programs from Microsoft. (UNCC technical assistance is available.)
● The user must have a basic understanding of the requirements for processing a locate request with UNCC.
● Web Ticket Entry (WTE) is intended solely for professional excavators.
● Avoid lengthy hold times by processing locate requests online 24 hours a day, seven days a week!
● Individual homeowners and those excavators not given authorization will be required to call 8-1-1 to process all locate requests.
● UNCC reserves the right to deny WTE authorization to any organization for any reason.
● UNCC reserves the right to discontinue WTE privileges to any organization at any time for any reason without prior notice.
● The user will accept responsibility and liability for all information provided. Inaccurate or incomplete information could result in the damage of buried facilities, property, injury or death.
For Additional Information:
Please Contact the UNCC WTE Department:
Name: Melany Wellensiek
Name: Nicole Duvall
Name: Kellee Walton
Buy generic viagra online there is no such work which would suit practically all who needs it. Therefore our half of people simply on simply doesn’t work as pays very little.