UNCC News - Posted: June 28, 2007...
Special Membership Meeting Fee Increase Explanation
Dear UNCC Member:
The Board of Directors has proposed increases in cost per locate ticket as follows:
● The preliminary approved membership fee that will be effective August 1, 2007 is $1.22 per ticket
● The proposed membership fee that will be effective January 1, 2008 is $1.34 per ticket.
These increases are necessary for the following reasons:
● Members who have taken advantage of advances in technology, such as the use of polygons, have realized operational savings. However, this has resulted in a decrease of billable transmissions for UNCC, resulting in loss of revenue
● The consolidation and/or elimination of certain member codes have resulted in a significant loss in revenue to the center during 2006; a loss that is not a one-time occurrence, but one that has annual impact
● Will permit UNCC to maintain the same level of customer service as measured by Average Speed of Answer (ASA). Anything less in terms of ticket price would come at the cost of reduction of Center phone agents which would have a direct effect on increased hold times when requesting locates over the phone
● The increases will allow UNCC to maintain and supplement a contingency fund for use in the event of emergencies not covered through insurance.
● The ability to maintain minimal cash reserves without putting the Center in a position of financial risk; this continues to be in line with the Centerís business model
Recognizing the impact to our membership, the Center has implemented technological improvements to ensure that operating costs are contained and managed, i.e.,
● The creation and use of polygons
● Well-balanced staffing levels that support customer service levels acceptable to members, yet not excessive
● Shift in staff complement from full time employees to a blend of full and part-time employees to supplement high call volume months
● A reduction in the overall operating budget from 2007 taking into account higher health, fuel, and telecommunications costs
The Finance Committee of the Utility Notification Center of Colorado (UNCC) hosted a special meeting held Tuesday, June 26, 2007, 9:30 a.m., in the Colorado Room at UNCC headquarters, 16361 Table Mountain Parkway, Golden, Colorado 80403.
The purpose of this special meeting was to discuss and answer questions regarding transmission fee increases for 2007 and 2008. For more complete details, a presentation was made at the meeting outlining the following causes for this action.
Questions or comments regarding this matter can be directed to Executive Director, J.D. Maniscalco at 303-205-6301.
Buy generic viagra online there is no such work which would suit practically all who needs it. Therefore our half of people simply on simply doesn’t work as pays very little.